I am a Hawaii Licensed Clinical Psychologist and a Certified Substance Abuse Counseling (CSAC) provider with over 12 years of experience working with patients on a wide range of issues. I am also a God-fearing woman and believe in God being our primary Spiritual Healer & Counselor. I am particularly interested in women’s issues and with focus on an array of other disorders including anxiety, depression and individuals with dual diagnosis.
I look forward to hearing from you!
EDUCATION & LICENSURE
- Psy.D. – Clinical Psychology, Argosy University, HI, 2004
- M.A. – Clinical Psychology, Argosy University, HI, 1999
- M.A.O.M. – Organizational Management, University of Phoenix, 1995
- B.S. – Sociology, University of Hawaii, Manoa, 1992
- CSAC – Certified Substance Abuse Counselor, 2003 to present
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- American Psychological Association
- Hawaii Psychological Association
- Member of Psychology of Women Division 35. 2000 to present.
- Who’s Who of Professional Women in Management Chapter
OTHER CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
- Argosy University/Honolulu, Adjunct Faculty, 2005
- Kaiser Permanente Chemical Dependency Program, Pre-Doctoral Internship, 2003 – 2004
- KalihiPalama Mental Health Center, Doctoral Therapy Practicum, 2001 – 2002
- UHM Dept. of Psychiatry, A Pilot Study on the Mental Health of Adolescents and Youth at the Hawaii Youth Correctional Facility,Research Assistant, 2001
- UHM Dept. of Psychiatry, Prediction of DISC substance abuse and dependency for ethnically diverse adolescents, Research Assistant, 2001.
- Windward Family Guidance Center, Doctoral Diagnostic Practicum, 2000 – 2001
- Forensic and Behavioral Sciences Institute, Master Practicum, 1998 – 1999
- Hawaii State Prosecutor’s Office, Victim/Witness Protection Program, Intern, 1990 – 1991